Our Data Protection Registration Number is ZB030480 We are registered as a DATA CONTROLLER under Mrs Janet Betts. You can contact us by using the contact page on our website https://www.embrace-physio.co.uk/contact/ or by sending an email to [email protected]
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We ask for your name your telephone number and/or your email address so that we are able to contact you to discuss treatment/ arrange appointments at Embrace Physiotherapy
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed – we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access – you have a right to ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it’s used.
- Right to rectification – you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it’s incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the “right to be forgotten”) – you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing – you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object – you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing – you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
OPTION IF PERSONAL DATA CAN BE VIEWED/UPDATED ONLINE
You can check or update your personal details by contacting Embrace Physiotherapy by email on [email protected]
If you want to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or exercise any of your other rights, please send your request to [email protected]
You also have a right to lodge a formal complaint the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO) if you think we’ve breached your rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
We use “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
To improve and update our website
Here are details of the individual cookies used by our website:
|Google Analytics||ga _gat _gid||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.|
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the ‘Tools’ section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.